The scenario is that the CE100 Dialler is installed but there is no signal for the connection to be activated.
The problem occurred when trying to install the driver and use the same in a machine with Microsoft Windows Windows 7.
Solutions that did not work are as follows viz.,
- Un-Install the software from the control panel.
- Uninstall the program from the control panel and restart the program.
- Uninstall the program from the program menu installation.
- Uninstall the program from the program menu installing and restarting the machine.
Solution that worked is as follows viz.,
- Open the device manger.
- Navigate the Modems –> USB Wireless Modem
- Right click on the Uninstall.
- Un-plug the Modem and restart the machine.
- Plug the Modem, either of the following approaches would work for installation viz.,
- The modem will install by itself and a message will be shown in the taskbar.
- Open the location mentioned in the My Computer and Navigate to the installer inside the setup folder and install the application.
Tags: Haier CE100, wire less modem, troubleshooting, Haier CE100 Network